Welcome to the Bogota Swim Club!
Opening Day May 26, 2018
Daily Rates – Open to all Bergen County residents!
(Proof of address is required for all adults.)
2018 Rates – 7 Days a Week & Holidays *
Child $10 per person (Infant – 17) Adult $15 per person (18 +)
(There is a $1 processing fee on all credit/debit card transactions.)
Please note that on weekends and holidays there is a $5 per car parking fee for non-members.
Student Special: Monday – Friday, Bogota Schools students are only $5 with student ID.
DAILY GUESTS are not permitted to bring in drinks (with the exception of baby formula). All drinks must be purchased at the snack bar or vending machine.
No Alcoholic beverages are permitted on pool grounds or in the parking lot. Any person found with alcohol on pool grounds or in the parking lot will be removed from the pool without a refund!
- Please be aware that the chairs along the fences belong to members, please do NOT use them. If you are visiting for the day, please bring your own chair or blanket.
- When the parking area is full, no more daily guests will be admitted, regardless of transportation method.
Hours of Operation
(weekends & holidays only)
Mon – Thurs 12:30-7:30pm
Fri – Sun 12:30-8:30pm
For details and more info regarding our hours of operations and special events please check our calander.
- Parking for the Bogota Swim Club is limited to the swim club parking lot.
- Please do not park on any street!
- Parking along the fence by the pool is reserved for members only.
- A current member display is required.
- Daily guests are asked to park along the fence by the football field.
Want to host a Pool Party?
The Bogota Swim Club sponsors parties for both members and non-members who are residents of Bergen County. Please visit the pool and speak with a manager. All dates are all First-Come-First-Served.