Welcome to the Bogota Swim Club!
End of Summer Special
Sign up now for the 2018 Season and you get the rest of the 2017 Season for FREE!!
This offer also locks in the 2017 rates for the 2018 Season. If our rates go up, you don’t pay.
For more information click here or see a manager in the office.
Hours of Operation
All Bergen County residents are welcome
- Daily: 12:30 – 8:30 pm
- Members Only Saturday/Sunday/Holiday 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- The managers reserve the right to close the pool early for private functions, over-capacity or inclement weather.
Bergen County residents are welcome! Proof of residence will be required.
- Monday-Friday (excluding Holidays) Adult $12/person Child $8/person
- Weekends and Holidays Adult $15/person Child $10/person (Child – Ages 0-17, Adult – Ages 18 & Over)
*Please note that on weekends and holidays, there is a $5 per car parking fee for non-members.
- All Walk-in guests are required to wear a wristband (provided when you enter).
DAILY GUESTS are not permitted to bring in drinks (with the exception of baby formula). All drinks must be purchased at the swim club or water may be obtained at the delicious, refrigerated water fountain.
No Alcoholic beverages are permitted on pool grounds or in the parking lot. Any person found with alcohol on pool grounds or in the parking lot will be removed from the pool without a refund!
- Please be aware that the chairs along the fences belong to members, please do NOT use them. If you are visiting for the day, please bring your own chair or blanket.
- When the parking area is full, no more daily guests will be admitted, regardless of transportation method.
- Parking for the Bogota Swim Club is limited to the swim club parking lot.
- Please do not park on any street!
- Parking along the fence by the pool is reserved for members only.
- A current member display is required.
- Daily guests are asked to park along the fence by the football field.
Want to host a Pool Party?
The Bogota Swim Club sponsors parties for both members and non-members who are residents of Bergen County. Please visit the pool and speak with a manager. All dates are all First-Come-First-Served.